QuashMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuashMS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Merry Christmas everyone!
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Cho (547)
    School is hardwork you know =] I_vote_lcapSchool is hardwork you know =] I_voting_barSchool is hardwork you know =] I_vote_rcap 
    Sannie (546)
    School is hardwork you know =] I_vote_lcapSchool is hardwork you know =] I_voting_barSchool is hardwork you know =] I_vote_rcap 
    P3t3r (330)
    Killer (234)
    FadedStar (30)
    Shadowhunter (25)
    Analasia (21)
    eztah (20)
    [GM]LiquixX (19)
    Fighter (18)
    Latest topics
    » So long it's been!!!
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 10:21 pm by [GM]Angelino

» Happy Birthday Franze!
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:02 am by Cho

» Song Title Game
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm by Sannie

» Connect The Words !
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:20 pm by Sannie

» GOOD NEWS: +++ QuashMS reopening +++
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:10 pm by LiquixX

» Hi guys =D
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 pm by Shadowhunter

» Selamat Hari Jadi Peter (Happy Birthday )
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:49 am by Cho

» [GAME] TPAM
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:48 am by Cho

» Hapy Birthday ShadowHunter
    School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:56 pm by Sannie

free counters

School is hardwork you know =]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Daisuke
    Raika
    Raika

Number of posts : 1
    Quash Points : 5622
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

School is hardwork you know =] Vide
    PostSubject: School is hardwork you know =]   School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:07 am

Hey guys, as some of you know, I have school crap to deal with. I havn't been active lately, but trust me I check the site. This would be my first post, and I would post more things later. I just have alot of school things I need to do now. I have extra-curricular activities and my work load is packed. I'm just a busy bee, so if you need to talk to me just message me or reply back to this message alright. I miss you all, but I'll get back as soon as I have the time. Thanks for understanding guys =]

Daisuke =]
    Back to top Go down
    Sannie
    Guardian Of Oblivion
    Guardian Of Oblivion
    Sannie

Female
    Number of posts : 546
    Quash Points : 6111
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

School is hardwork you know =] Vide
    PostSubject: Re: School is hardwork you know =]   School is hardwork you know =] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:49 am

Hey Joe, Glad to see you start posting ... :D

Dont worry, Be Happy !! we understand and we miss you too ...

Just feel free to chat and browse through this site as and when you feel like it ..
    The door is always open widely here cool

Do keep in touch and Take Care ~~ wink
    Back to top Go down
    https://quashms.darkbb.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-Sannie-cat_u

School is hardwork you know =]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    QuashMS  :: QuashMS :: Off-Topic -